- Tutorial: Learn TDD in React - a short tutorial using Cypress and React Testing Library
- Book: Outside-In React Development: A TDD Primer - ebook with an extended walkthrough in React using the outside-in style of TDD
- Videos: Test-Driven Development in React - recordings of a live-stream series. From 2018 so technical details have changed, but the approach still applies
React Native TDD
- Talk: "Getting Better All the Time: How to Escape Bad Code" - about the benefits that come from test-driving your React Native code
- Tutorial: Learn TDD in React Native - a short tutorial using Detox and React Native Testing Library
- Video Series: Test-Driven Development in React Native - recordings of a live-stream series. From 2018 so technical details have changed, but the approach still applies
General Testing and TDD
These are not affiliate links and I receive no money if you use them. Links go to InformIT, which I recommend for DRM-free ebooks. Feel free to search for these books at your preferred bookseller.
- Book: Test-Driven Development: By Example by Kent Beck, the creator of TDD
- Book: Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests by Steve Freeman and Nat Pryce, the creators of mock objects and the outside-in style of TDD
- Book: xUnit Test Patterns: Refactoring Test Code by Gerard Meszaros. A thorough catalog of different testing approaches and their tradeoffs.
- CodingItWrong's Server for React and Testing - has #react-testing and #react-native-testing channels
- Software Crafters Slack - has a #testing-react channel
Looking for something else?
If there's something you'd like to learn about test-driven development in the React ecosystem and you don't see it listed here, let me know! I'm always working on new resources and would love to know what folks would like to see.